Wednesday 3 May 2017

Copper pipe bedside table

As I could not find a table small enough to fit beside my bed, I decided to make one from copper pipes, because I'd seen a lot of pictures and ideas on Pinterest. I chose a (what I thought was) simple shape that didn't require any bended corners or general complicatedness! 
Once I had assembled all the bits I decided it was best to glue them in place using araldite but it is probably better to solder them if you can! 
I'm really pleased with the result, though I think I need to give it a bit of a polish! Thanks to the guys at Plumbtech in Frome for cutting all the many pieces of pipe for me and Roman Glass where I got the custom cut bit of glass for the top.



Copper pipe table by welaughindoors

Copper pipe table by welaughindoors

Copper pipe table by welaughindoors

Copper pipe table by welaughindoors

Copper pipe table by welaughindoors

No comments:

Post a Comment